|
|
|
04/08/2026 17:24:02
I'm booked in, so will join the dinner table.
|
|
10/08/2026 17:04:33
I have just booked in with the Premier Inn, so would like to join the dinner table.
|
|
11/08/2026 11:03:17
Please add me to the table too. Looking forward to seeing you all.
|
|
12/08/2026 20:21:04
I'm booked there too, please add me to the dinner table!
|
|
13/08/2026 09:15:43
I am staying at the Travelodge at the M1 Services but would like to join you all for dinner at the Premier Inn if you'll let me!!
|
|
14/08/2026 15:43:27
Please add me also. Cheers, Duncan.
|
|
26/08/2026 16:15:05
I'll be there with my son Chris, so please add another two! Cheers, Richard
|
|
28/08/2026 16:05:58
I will be there as well. Cheers Dave
|
|
08/09/2026 12:26:43
Table for 10 booked Sunday night at 7:30pm - looking forward to it.
|
|
25/09/2026 17:44:19
Please add one more. Nigel Smith
|
|
27/09/2026 15:41:57
Hi will be there all weekend for the British Superbikes weekend and the trackday Monday please add me to the dining list Paul
|
|
27/09/2026 16:53:20
I have now asked the hotel to make it a table for 12
|
|
28/09/2026 07:47:19
Hope you all have a good day on Monday, and at one of my favorite tracks Goodwood soon ,as you may be aware I had a PAS issue at Castle coombe ,my car also needs some additional work that I hope to complete over the winter period,so all being well should be ready for track days next year
|