Forum Home / Donington Park 5 Oct - The Night before / Premier Inn East Midlands Airport - Pegasus Business Park, Hunter's Way, DE74 2TQ GB,

25/07/2026 19:31:41
Rene
I'm staying at the Premier Inn East Midlands Airport on Sunday night.  Anyone else planning to stay there and have dinner & drinks on Sunday night?
04/08/2026 17:24:02
michaelcngm
I'm booked in, so will join the dinner table. 
10/08/2026 17:04:33
Yimpkinwoody
I have just booked in with the Premier Inn, so would like to join the dinner table. 
   
11/08/2026 11:03:17
martin holmes
Please add me to the table too. Looking forward to seeing you all.
12/08/2026 20:21:04
NigelS
I'm booked there too, please add me to the dinner table!
13/08/2026 09:15:43
Peter M Kuruber
I am staying at the Travelodge at the M1 Services but would like to join you all for dinner at the Premier Inn if you'll let me!!











14/08/2026 15:43:27
Duncan Wood
Please add me also.
Cheers, Duncan.
26/08/2026 16:15:05
Rich
I'll be there with my son Chris, so please add another two!
Cheers, Richard
28/08/2026 16:05:58
Dave P
I will be there as well. Cheers Dave
08/09/2026 12:26:43
Rene
Table for 10 booked Sunday night at 7:30pm - looking forward to it.
25/09/2026 17:44:19
nigelrsmith
Please add one more. Nigel Smith
27/09/2026 15:41:57
paul clarke
Hi will be there all weekend for the British Superbikes weekend and the trackday Monday please add me to the dining list
Paul
27/09/2026 16:53:20
Rene
I have now asked the hotel to make it a table for 12
28/09/2026 07:47:19
john holt
Hope you all have a good day on Monday, and at one of my favorite tracks Goodwood soon ,as you may be aware I had a PAS issue at Castle coombe ,my car also needs some additional work that I hope to complete over the winter period,so all being well should be ready for track days next year 
03/10/2026 19:37:36
martin holmes
Hi René,

I think Andrew Crichton will be joining us for dinner too ( as staying next door at the Travelodge ) - does that make it 13? We might need one of those MG teddy bears on a separate chair if anyone is superstitious ?!?

PS John...sorry to hear about your car but great to hear you will be sorting it over the winter for next year. Look forward to seeing you at Goodwood next Feb hopefully.
03/10/2026 20:37:12
Rene
Hi Martin, thanks and I'm sure they can fit one more.  Looking forward to it.