1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I need any special licence?

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by Dave, May 1, 2004.

  1. Dave

    Dave MGoT President

    No, a special licence isn't required, although a full RTA (your normal road driving licence) is required. You may not be allowed on track unless you are able to show this licence at the event's sign-on. Usually both paper and plastic parts of the modern licence are needed, so don't just take the plastic!

Share This Page